Monday, March 15, 2010

Day Seventy-Four

Spring Break=Mommy & Baby Days...

Lets see where to begin.  I was up early but I let the little miss sleep in since we didn't have to go anywhere today.  When she got up we went upstairs and got some breakfast and then I painted her toes.  She did very well and waited till they were dry to touch them.  Here is a semi blurry photo but you get the point.


Then after we played for a while we got ourselves together and headed out to noodles and company.  My original plan for today was to get the whole foods and trader joes and get myself some tummy friendly food but when I got up it was pouring.  I felt bad trying to take Ava out in it if we didn't really have to.  By lunch time it had let up so we went out.  I got Japanese Pan noodles with tofu and I picked up some mac & cheese with chicken for Aaron.  Ava had a little of both.  She LOVES the tofu.


It was a pretty low key day.  I did notice one of the house plants has started to bloom so I snapped a few shots.  Then I play with some different edit options for them just to create some different looks.  So fun!!!

Here is the breakdown...

Bold
 Faded
Warmed Up
 Texture
 Vintage
 Shot Two
Bold
 Faded
Warm
 Texture
 Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment