Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day Seventy-Eight

Outdoor fun...

Yesterday after lunch Ava and I went out to play in the yard.  Aaron was out trying to repair a brick-lined flower bed that had collapsed under the weight of all of the snow we had.  There were also some more that lined the driveway that got knocked over by the plow truck.  He joined us to play before Ava's nap.

I got all of the photos processed but never got back on to post.  Here they are...



then she took her shoes off...





Now to take pictures of something for today.  This project does not allow laziness and some days it is nice to be lazy.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda these pictures are fantastic. I love that you have so much room to let Ava just run and be free.

    I have missed looking at your pics. It's nice to see you are continuing it. I feel bad that I stopped with mine.

    Betsy has those same shoes :D

    ReplyDelete