Here is the original version of the photo for today's challenge.
Here are some of my fix it versions.
For this one I played with the curves and did some high pass sharpening. Then I warmed and boosted the color a bit to help the photo pop. I also did some high pass sharpening and lightening on the eyes to bring them out as well.
For this version I took the edited version from above but softened the colors and added a few layer hazes to gain a vintagy look.
For this one I cropped the photo and just muted the colors just a bit more.
For my last "fix" I used the cropped version and did a B&W conversion on it.