Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day One Hundred and Seven

Little people, Big World...

No, not the show.  While it is a decent show (isn't the Dad nuts?!?!) I am talking about Ava and her cousin Nathan.  It's so funny to watch little ones as they interact and maneuver in the big world.  On Saturday we went up to Aaron's Aunt's house to visit so Ava could see her cousin Nathan.  We had a good time and I have a few really adorable pictures to show of the little cuties together.  Nathan is three months older than Ava and makes a great playmate.  She doesn't have many that are close to her size. 

 It was really windy outside...just look at Ava's wild hair.

These are my favorite photos of the day.  Ava went and sat with Nathan on the floor...too cute.


We went to Ava's Grammy's house afterward to visit for a bit but the camera stayed in the car.  Sometimes it's nice to not feel like the camera is an extra appendage.  I love my camera and love taking photos but sometimes I have to breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment