Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One

Okay, so I took about 20 to 30 pictures of Ava playing in her new ball pit and I took a few of Ava napping since we basically hung around the house today.  The photo I am choosing as the picture for today is of Ava and Aaron playing in the ball pit.  As a perfectionist (with pictures...not life) I really wish I had cut out the tag that is blocking part of Aaron's face before I started taking the pictures.  Note to self to remove those tags before taking more pictures. 



 Now I will go ahead and post the runner up today because it is something I want to work on and posting this will serve as a reminder.  I realized that I don't have a great sleeping picture of Ava.  Mostly because I don't want to risk waking her while she is sleeping but can you really blame me.  Today I was working with bad angles and bad lighting but here is the product.  I promise that in one of the 364 days left you will see one make the final cut.



No comments:

Post a Comment