Friday, February 19, 2010

Day Fifty

You are my sunshine...

Fridays are wonderful for a few reasons.  First and foremost I get to spend the whole day with little miss Ava Rose, second I get to spend the whole day with little miss Ava Rose, third...well, I think you know where this is going.  I will never ever in my life understand how some people can have children and not want to spend every possible hour with them.  Now I agree that everyone needs "me" time and for me I get my fill at school but that's just me.  I just think that there is nothing more fulfilling than seeing your child smile, hear them laugh, see the wonder and amazement on their face when they discover something new.

Today I had some chores to get done like laundry.  Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely loath doing laundry.  It's not the washing or drying of it but the folding and putting away.  It's just one of those never ending cycles and why, is there always a months worth of clothes to wash when it's only been a week?!?!  That is a mystery to me because as far as I know Aaron, Ava and I normally only wear one outfit a day so where are the extra clothes coming from.  Okay, maybe Aaron may put on a different pair of pants but that still doesn't explain it.  Ugh, I'll never know!!!


I am so excited for this weekend or rather every weekend because I get to enjoy family time.  Some of the best moments of my day are when I get to just sit and watch Aaron and Ava interact.  He is an amazing Father and Ava is a very lucky little girl.  Not sure what we are going to do just yet but I can't wait to find out.


So back to the purpose of this blog...the photos!!!!  Ava was playing with a Popsicle stick and I decided to take advantage of the moment and capture her in all of her cuteness.

 

The exposure in the next one was way off so I just did a conversion on it.  I had to share this expression with you.  Aaron says she looks sad but she was actually just talking.




 Hope everyone else had a good Friday.  Enjoy your weekends and take some time to sit and appreciate your families, your children, and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment