Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day One Hundred and Thirty-Eight & Day One Hundred and Thirty-Nine

A new page....

My summer schedule is changing things up a bit and it will take some getting use to.  I am working to incorporate more activities for Ava to give her a chance to explore and learn through art, music, and physical activity.  We also will have weekly visits to Nans because I think they both enjoy that time.  Her is a scene from our visit last week.  Nan is replacing the batteries to a remote control car for Pop and Ava to play. If you look close enough you can see the top of Missy's head.


O and as for the next day, let's see that was last Thursday, I got in one of my new books for this semester.  The other one actually came today.


Crap...why does my summer already sound busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment