Friday, July 2, 2010

Day One Hundred and Eighty-Two

Fun times...

My battery charged up enough for me to capture a few shots.  We spent a lot of the time sitting in the grass and Ava would just talk and talk...so fun.

I love moldy/mossy trees...





This face is just hilarious...

Checking to see if I'm watching as she runs to the tree...

Saying sshhhhh.....

Self Portrait...

Ava and I....

 Another baby bunny...

 This one was super fast...

 Don't even know...she just started lifting her shirt and touching her belly...
 

 Time to go in...
 

2 comments:

  1. I just got those shorts for Lu at Target. LOVE THEM.

    TODAY is the halfway point! GREAT job chicca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I hadn't even realized it was the halfway mark. That is a relief and scary all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete