Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day One Hundred and Eighty

Flips flops and wagon rides...

Target clearance $3....I really need to go back for the purple ones

Poor baby bunny just minding it's own business when it gets the life scared out of it by a screaming toddler running full force at the bunny so she can pet it...Notice the ears change from picture one and picture two.
 

It was a tad bit windy here yesterday...can you tell?!?

Her is little missy enjoying a wagon ride and reading some mail. 
We went around and around and around and finally after about a half hour I had to bribe her with a popsicle to get her to agree to go in.  The conversation went something like this..."Ava do you want to go inside" to which Ava responded "No" with a very determined look and a shake of the head to ensure I understood.  So I pleaded, "Ava Mama's feet hurt because Mama didn't wear her shoes and she is thirsty.  Can we please go in?"  To which she just looked at me with this are you kidding me look and shook her head again.  That time I didn't even get the honor of the word No.  She wasn't having it.  She was enjoying her wagon ride and had no intentions of going in.  So finally out of desperation from walking barefoot on semi-burnt grass and out of thirst I said, "Ava do you want a Popsicle".  She immediately started to get out of the wagon and grabbed my hand and said, "Go inside".  Sometimes you just gotta remember your negotiating with a toddler and toddlers care about a small list of things.  Food, Sleep, Play, and Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment