Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Playtime at Nan and Pop's

Last Friday we had dinner at Nana and Poppies house.  After dinner Ava went into the living room to sit on the floor by Pop and play.  She didn't like me taking pictures of her toys but I managed to snap a few in between my camera getting batting away by her hand.  Check out these vintage Mickey Mouse toys.

Poor Goofy lost his ears at some point.  Who know which one of us decided to de-ear him.
 Now's the time to say goodbye
To all our company
Through the years we'll all be friends
Wherever we may be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
Forever let us hold our banner high
M-I-C - See ya real soon!
K-E-Y - Why? Because we like you!
M-O-U-S-E!!
 This is closer to the red and white Minnie that I remember.
 Look at how much Mickey has changed over the years. (I looked him up and he is from the late 40's to early 50's)

No comments:

Post a Comment