Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Bitty Smart One

For your Monday morning...well not quite morning...viewing pleasure, I bring you a few videos courtesy of my phone.  Ava gets smarter and smarter everyday day.  It's amazing at how much they absorb at this age.  I encourage learning during playtime and we go over our colors, shapes, numbers, letters, etc every chance we get.  I'm hoping to have a nice day this week to go out and pick some leaves that are different fall colors and do an art project with them.

The first two videos are just her playing and doing her best to ignore me and the fact that I'm taping.  Don't you just love how smart toddlers are already.  They already know to stop what they are doing if they don't want it taped...grrrhhhhhhhh.

Here is silly Ava with silly Daddy.  Before I turned on the camera she was making hilarious noises but of course as soon as she saw me she all but stopped.





Here she is playing with a necklace she found in her dress up box.  I was hoping to catch more of the chatter box but she turned the key and tossed it away since the camera was on. 



Here she was telling me her shapes.  I was trying to get her to tell me the colors too but she wasn't interested in that portion.


Then we played with her animals.  I swear these little plastic animals are her absolute favorite thing to play with.  She is way more into animals then dolls at this point which reminds me a lot of her Aunt Katie.


Finally, she told me her colors.  I threw in a cow at the end because I couldn't find anything else brown.  I think I confused her though...oops.  Next time I should just use her markers.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love those videos! She is adorable and very smart!

    ReplyDelete